Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A safe arrival to Vienna!

I landed in Vienna yesterday safe and sound and with my luggage. phew. big relief. I've been keeping a journey during the times in which I didn't have internet so that I could remember my experiences when updating this blog. I already have so many stories about my trip thus far and will be sure to post them as soon as I can.

I just had my first class and we're taking a an internet break so that we can check our email and such since there were many students in our group who were unable to receive internet in the dorms.

So far things are going really well. No major problems or complaints. I have most everything I need for now.

Bis spaeter!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're safe. If you want to get an email whenever someone comments go to "Customize" at the top right. Then "settings" then "comments" and all the way at the bottom put in your email address where you want to be notified.

    ReplyDelete