Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pre-Departure

Packing is the worst part of traveling. I've been packing for several days now and have gone through many different stages: numerous check lists, stuffing my suitcase of pretty much everything I own, realizing my bag was just one pound away from being over the weight limit, taking stuff out, re-weighing, taking even more stuff out, and then finally being satisfied with a full six pounds under the weight limit. I think I'm finally set and ready to go. 

But with each minute that passes, I wish I had more time before departure. In 3 hours I have to wake up, 5 hours after that my first flight leaves, 21 hours after that I'll be in Vienna (let's hope!) and 2 hours after that I'll be in an orientation to the class. Thus the journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment